Well, at least if I make you wait a week between posts, you know you're going to get a lot of pictures. So here's the excessive photographic documentation of the last week or so.
(Well, wrangling one, carrying the other.)
That's usually how it goes around here.
Tony was so proud.
She really does love her brother.
And it's really a hug, not a choke-hold. Most of the time.
Jude's spot on the beach. Checkin' out the ladies?
Four months old!
Cute tankini. I couldn't help myself.
There will be a day when I say no more two-pieces.
Today just wasn't the day.
This was actually Elizabeth's favorite thing. She is so fearless!
Good thing? Bad thing?
Fun in the sand pit with uncles, aunt, and Daddy.
Beautiful girl.
We got a little sandy before dinner. No big deal.
And it's really a hug, not a choke-hold. Most of the time.
There will be a day when I say no more two-pieces.
Today just wasn't the day.
Good thing? Bad thing?
"Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron"on YouTube.
I refuse to buy it.
It's just not as much fun with an almost two-year-old that
prefers to walk on the table rather than sit quietly
and eat like a normal person.
bows in her hair? Ridiculously hard.
She just reaches up and rips them out and
hands them back to me with a smile.
I am defeated.
Too often.
who bought this before E was even born.
Only a couple more years until I (and Tony) nix the two-pieces.
Might as well wear the most adorable
ones you can find!
3 comments:
looks like you had a lot of fun! such beautiful babies! and, that is a very cute bathing suit! we agree on the bathing suit front. carter wore 2 pieces up until e's age. the next summer, we went with all one pieces. she can do tankinis now if they completely cover for bathroom ease. poor spencer will never know the world of 2 pieces because even this year, carter was all look at that cute buh.kini. um, no, it's not cute. it is so hard! ugh! why can't things be done in moderation . . .
LOVE your pics. her swimsuits are adorable!!!! hope ya'll had a blast!
You have 2 beautiful children!! Love the picture of Jude sitting on the beach checking out the ladies!!!
Post a Comment