"Wait, back!" is what Judah yells if he sees someone looking like they're going to leave...or if it's directed at me, it's what he says whenever I simply stand up. He's a little attached right now. He means, "Wait, come back!" It's pitifully cute.
All that to say, I've come back! I know you were doubting my existence (my own mother was, and I see her pretty often), but I am, in fact, still alive, and I do intend on continuing the blog. I'm sorry for my ridiculous and inexcusable third-of-a-year hiatus. I'm making a December 17th resolution--as opposed to a January 1st resolution, because those are all doomed to failure--to be better at blogging.
This is all contingent on my phone's ability to do what I want it to do, which at this junction is questionable because it just auto-corrected "blogging" to "flogging." Hmmm. Plowing ahead anyway.
The [summarized] Big Updates:
We've moved back to Memphis and are living with Tony's parents for the time being.
We're 26 weeks pregnant with No.3. We expect baby boy Rivers Jeffrey to be here on, around, or (most likely) before March 26. The picking-the-name story will have to be a post on its own.
Tony is the worship pastor at Community Church Memphis, which is an incredible church that deserves its own post too. He's also full-time as a financial planner at Chartwell Financial here in town.
Needless to say, life is hectic around here! We are so thrilled to be back though, and the future is looking bright.
Here's a few recent-ish pictures, to round out my return to blogging:
The kids each got one early Christmas present last Sunday. E's was a cookie making theme (thanks dollar section at Target!), and we put it to use right away. It was a practice in patience for Elizabeth, who had to wait for Mommy to make up the dough, wait for the cookie cutting surface to be ready, wait for the cookies to bake, then wait for the cookies to cool. Hopefully she thought it was worth it! Judah sure did.
[Note: I tried to post some videos from my phone, but to no avail. I'll work on that. For the next post. Which will be written before another four months goes by. We hope.]
And lastly, our Christmas card!
May the peace, love, and joy of Christ be with you all!
It feels good to be back.






3 comments:
Glad you're back to blogging! The kiddos are adorable and have grown so much! Didn't realize how close our due dates are-we're March 21st!
I love your blog and I LOVE baby Rivers' name and being. :) I hope it works out that we get to see each other next week. Love you so much!
Emily
Glad you're back! Love Rivers, can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment