Saturday, June 18, 2011

Real Life: Family Beach Pictures.

So we tried to get a family picture before we left the beach a couple weeks ago. None came out "just right," but I think I like these just as well. Judah is in various stages of escape, Tony is trying to contain him, I'm attempting to fix everyone, Elizabeth is struggling between her desire to pose and her desire to play in the sand, and Rivers is just being himself...a great baby. The result is a series of pictures that I think captures this stage in our life perfectly. Enjoy.
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so funny!

Ashley Fisher :) said...

love these!! ya'll are precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
These are great! I much prefer family pictures these way.

Anonymous said...

That was not anonymous! It was me! :)
Suzanne

brandy nicole said...

haha... I love this family. :)