She loved it! Tony bought 4 tickets thinking that she and he could ride it twice, only to get to the front of the line and find out it was 3 (!) tickets a person. The sweet old man running the merry-go-round let them on anyway (even though they were 2 tickets short), and when Elizabeth was bawling because it was over, he let them ride again for free. Jude, Jude's stroller and I were perched on a hill in some walkway nearby so I could get these pics:
So they rode and I photographed and then we went and got a funnel cake and we were all happy. Then we decided to leave the rides and walk back by the art vendors. I still can't get Vickie Martin's works out of my head--she had this series called Rhythm of the Universe which reminded me of Lewis' Space Trilogy, in which I am currently absorbed. Here's my favorite:
It's called "First Prime," and you can find the rest of the series here. What do you think?

1 comment:
I don't know the picture question. It does it to me too. I think you have to put all of the pictures first, and then add your text. Lame, I know. And the link word thing... just write what you want to write and then highlight it and push the little paperclippy world button. Does that make sense? you add the url, and then it becomes a link to that address.
LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment