Blogs are a lot of work, especially if you're not in school anymore and not forced to deal with computers all the time. I feel like the almost 3 years since I've graduated have aged me about 20 in computer-user-age. Not a fun feeling!
All these new additions to the blog are the manifest symptoms of the blog fever that I have caught yet again (ironically enough, at almost exactly the same time that I came down with it last year--is it something in the weather?), and the pain in my neck and shoulders must be attributed to the almost 2 hours I have been sitting at this desk searching and playing and editing and doing it all in the most roundabout way possible. And wow that was a long sentence.
I'm going to bed now, but I leave you with my favorite new thing today: the playlist. These are the songs I keep hitting "repeat" on in iTunes--hope you like them.
P.S. After seriously the most ghetto and backwards picture/title editing job (I used Paint for goodness' sake!), I have decided that we're going to spring for Photoshop whenever I get my new and expensive camera Tony promises he's going to get for me one day. So look forward to all my amazingly brilliant and gorgeous pictures coming via that wonderful application in around 2-15 years!
1 comment:
The picture reminds me of Pride and Prejudice. Mr. Darcy is in the distance, walking towards me, about to tell me he can't live without me....
sigh.
Post a Comment