Ok, ok, so I fell off the blog bandwagon for a bit. Sorry! Not a lot has been happening, and I literally go into zombie-mode when the kiddos go to bed and cannot even think about blogging. So here's a quick recap post, complete with pictures:

This is my 10-week-old Judah! He is smiling all the time and "talking" up a storm. I can't believe how fast he is growing--I assume everything just gets faster with each child? Not sure how I feel about that....

This is Elizabeth one day when Tony dressed her. In his defense, I think he let her pick everything. I hope.

This is yet another day when we didn't get out of our pajamas (Tony excepted, of course). This is also the reason there are so few pictures of me with our children.
This is Jude dozing in the shade of the shed at Jenni's house while Elizabeth (and eventually Carrick) played in the pool.

I hear a sweet baby boy ready to get up from his nap, so here's where today's post ends. I promise I will be a better blogger in the future!
1 comment:
i totally understand about not wanting to do anything once they go to bed. i have to have time to unwind and stop hearing "mommy, mommy." and, about not getting out of pajamas all day, well, that is why i buy cute pjs. that way i don't mind if we have on pjs in all of our pictures!
and, i am so glad we got to see y'all too!!
Post a Comment