Today's selection includes my favorite boy (not to be confused with my favorite man) and full refrigerators. An unlikely pair perhaps, but heart-thrilling nonetheless.
OK, I'm finished. Just a little insight into a few of the things that made me happy today. I didn't get a picture of the brownies, but they are on the list as well. Also, my daughter. And my husband. And the new shoes and clothes for E & J from H&M. (Did you know they had kids' stuff?)
Also, your comments. Yes, that would be a hint.
3 comments:
i LOVE having a full fridge too, its so fun!! it makes me feel like i have accomplished something & i always feel like i have more choices, even if i buy the same thing pretty much every time!!!
p.s. your kids' elf ears are cute!!
I love your little boy. And I want to come over and eat your brownies.
That would thrill my heart. :)
that pair will always be unlikely because he will eventually eat everything IN your full refrigerator! (like at 6 months-miller was a way bigger eat than carter immediately) it is a good thing he is so cute!!
Post a Comment