We have found a house (to rent) and we are moving Friday! Actually, I should say we will be completely out of the apartment Friday, but we are moving this entire week. I am about to lose my mind. I'm pretty sure I have touches of OCD, and they're all coming out full force in honor of the occasion.
{My mantra:} Breathe. It will all get finished. Somehow.
Give me a sec and let me say it again.
One more time.
OK, better. Anyway, we have no internet connection until we get settled in the new place, so all web-communication/emails/facebook (no, not facebook!)/and sundry other fun internety things must wait. Thought I'd give everyone a heads-up. Right now I am sitting outside next to the apartment pool and the bottom of a staircase "borrowing" someone's unblocked network. I'm also taking my sweet time because when I walk back into the chaos that is our apartment, I will have to start talking to myself again. Breathe. It will all get finished. SOMEHOW!
I promise you a full rendering of our move when we get to the new place. Everyone pray with me and for me that I don't go crazy! Thank you. I love you all. Have a happy, move-free week. Know that I am envying you right now.
But before I forget it in the bitterness of a woman whose sacred home is torn apart, let me say THANK YOU to my great and wonderful and mighty God who provides over and above "more than I could ever ask or think." He is good, and worthy to be praised! I am so happy to be getting out of this tiny apartment!
Until next week....
{My mantra:} Breathe. It will all get finished. Somehow.
Give me a sec and let me say it again.
One more time.
OK, better. Anyway, we have no internet connection until we get settled in the new place, so all web-communication/emails/facebook (no, not facebook!)/and sundry other fun internety things must wait. Thought I'd give everyone a heads-up. Right now I am sitting outside next to the apartment pool and the bottom of a staircase "borrowing" someone's unblocked network. I'm also taking my sweet time because when I walk back into the chaos that is our apartment, I will have to start talking to myself again. Breathe. It will all get finished. SOMEHOW!
I promise you a full rendering of our move when we get to the new place. Everyone pray with me and for me that I don't go crazy! Thank you. I love you all. Have a happy, move-free week. Know that I am envying you right now.
But before I forget it in the bitterness of a woman whose sacred home is torn apart, let me say THANK YOU to my great and wonderful and mighty God who provides over and above "more than I could ever ask or think." He is good, and worthy to be praised! I am so happy to be getting out of this tiny apartment!
Until next week....
1 comment:
bless your heart! good luck! i will be praying for you!
Post a Comment