her tutu before we moved. Ah, happy day.
He was feeling left out! I had to.
When I get things semi-put-together, I'll be sure to post pictures. Right now I am finishing the painting (three days in a row, thankyouverymuch) and then I will finally get to the good stuff--stuff like arranging furniture (which is currently stacked in the middle of the rooms), hanging pictures and drapes, etc., etc. So excited about this new place! I really don't know what we did in that apartment for almost 3 years. But God is faithful and we are out and we didn't die. Aren't you glad.
More to come!
3 comments:
i am dying to know where it is, as in what suburb? i am sure you will make it precious! and i am sure there is a wall for you to hang your picture from the beach, too!
yay! I am so excited for ya'll, I know that feeling well!! Can't wait to see pictures!
i love to paint! you should have invited me to help. your loss :)
Post a Comment