Friday, November 13, 2009

On a roll.

Today's favorite thing: Vistaprint.com. I found it on Audrey's blog and have made gooood use of it. Just ordered three sets of return address labels that I made customized into holiday gift tags (Audrey's idea) and name tags for Elizabeth and Judah. (I hate having to find tape and a marker to label their pacis and cups and bags per church nursery instructions...rather, I hate cutting tiny pieces of paper to make labels since we rarely have the kind of tape you need to label stuff, a.k.a. not clear.) I also ordered a personalized tote bag for each kid since they don't have monogrammed anything. See:


{the front}



{the back}








And why did I go crazy at this site, you may ask? Because it was all free. All free. Let me say it again, FREE. All I had to pay was shipping, like $3 or something. You just have to make them all separate orders and you get them all FREEEEE! Thankyouverymuch. Love it.

They're also having a promotion for free holiday cards, which I will definitely be employing...if we can take a good fam pic before the special is up.

Go here and check it out for yourself.

P.S. I finally crawled out of the rock under which I've been living and switched my blog settings to the Updated Editor. Ahhh...so so so much better. Turns out I was griping about the way I had to upload pictures every time for nothing. Hurray for placing images at the specified insertion point! Yeah.

No comments: