How does everyone feel about a calligraphy giveaway? Like me addressing all your Christmas cards?
I was trying to think of a way to catalyst my business somewhat, hence this shameless plug of a freebie. Help a sistah out.
Consider this my feeler post. Whether I do or whether I don't will be directly related to the feedback I receive. If you don't care, then don't comment, but if you don't comment then I will be forced to think that no one loves me and I'll assume the fetal position indefinitely. It's on you.
Just kidding. Sort of. Let's see what you guys think! OK go!
8 comments:
Go for it!
I don't send Christmas cards... mostly because my life is boring and I don't have any cute children to show off, new babies to announce, or big family stories to speak of. If I win, will you just make me tons of fun art for my apartment?
Thank you. Have a nice day.
i wish i sent christmas cards! but i'm with emily... fun art is great :)
If I can get my act together and actually do Christmas cards this year.... I hope so!! Anyway- it's a great idea!
We are actually skipping out on Christmas cards this year, too, but, I definitely will give you a buzz if I ever need calligraphy in the future!
Gotta help a sistah out... i just lost it!!!!!! That week was so so fun! Let's go to camp again soon!
Rachel- Everytime I read your blog I feel like I'm hearing you talk- love it!!! I've considered taking up learning calligraphy since I'm over here with none of my normal things to do around. I think it's great- you should totally sell your skills cuz they are awesome!
ps no christmas cards for me- you would get them sometime around valentines day :)
Joy
Post a Comment