Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well, Hello.

I'm back! I know it's a bad sign when I want to begin--and have begun--almost every post with "I'm sorry," but...once again, I'm sorry. There are just not enough hours in the day to feed children, play with children, clean up after children, read Harry Potter, and blog. So blogging has been sacrificed. Please forgive me.

Here are some pictures!

E and Daddy at the Fall Festival at our unofficial new church, Grace Fellowship.


This is right before she got kicked in the face, and also right before
she got out of that moon bounce for good.


Buddy Man.


The craigslist chair! I love it more and more every day.


This kid loves loves loves his thumb.

Same pose. Every time.

Melts my heart. Every time.


And this girl loves ravioli! Hurray!
(A full serving of vegetables in every can. Whew.)

That's all for the pictures this go-round. We're in-between trips this week, yay, but my frustration is mounting with the laundry piles. I think I got a little ambitious on a load and now my washer is not washing. Argh.

In other news, we got a free haircut certificate for Supercuts in a late welcome-to-the-neighborhood packet, and yesterday, I used it. Boy did I use it. No pictures of that catastrophe tonight, sorry. That'll have to wait until I go back to my friend in Memphis with a bag on my head and my tail between my legs and get her to fix it. All I can say is, if you can picture what my hair would look like if it had been tied in a ponytail and then hacked off with an axe, you can picture what it looks like now. Yikes!

On the bright side, I think I lost five pounds! (From the haircut.) Hey!

Thanks for reading. It means a lot.

May the Lord bless you and keep you until next time.

2 comments:

maribeth said...

oh. my. gosh. elizabeth as a gnome is precious!! and jude with his thumb. so sweet.

and, SHAME on you. you know better than to go to supercuts for a haircut. did you not read my blog when i posted all the bad haircuts we have had there?? including carter's most recent completely uneven, angled bob that was supposed to be a trim. nice.

welcome back. i had been wondering about you guys.

Rachel said...

Maribeth,
I did not think about your record of horrible Supercuts experiences until I was sitting in the chair. Literally. Then I started to get a little short of breath. Turns out, for good reason.