These are some I did for our dear friends that are getting hitched in March. We are so excited about that day! I'm an eternal wedding lover, on many levels.
And this is one from the calligraphy giveaway, like 14 years ago. Remember when I did that and then didn't post for...for-eeeever? Like a whole month? Yeah, so do I. And so does my mom. Shameful. I'm sorry about that.
Anyway:
I carried it around in my purse until I could remember to take a picture of it. That's why it looks like it fell out of a plane, got run over by a steamroller, and then crushed by a two-year-old in the throes of a destructive tantrum. I'm sorry about that, too. It should be noted that this was just an extra that I wanted to keep for myself; this was not sent to an actual person, who I'm sure would be completely offended by it's neglected state. I would.
Two days, two posts! Just like a real blogger.
1 comment:
You are so talented! Did you take a class or teach yourself? I remember you did you wedding invite didn't you?? Hey don't feel bad about not posting etc. I know you are sooo busy with two little ones! Wish we lived a little closer....
Post a Comment