Monday, January 11, 2010

The Year of the Horse.

Here's some belated Christmas documentation, which, I'm sorry, will not be very varied in their subject matter.

Very varied. That's right.

Anyway, these pictures will not be very varied because E got everything horse-related. It was her dearest wish. And grandparents (and aunt, uncles, cousins, and relatives many times removed) were only too happy to oblige! See here:

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}

1. A stuffed horse from her Uncle Caleb. (That's not him, though; that's Andrew.)
2. A stuffed horse from Aunt Katie and Uncle Andrew.
[She sleeps with both of these now, every night.]
3. A horse dress with horse tights from Omi and Papaw. (That's not him, though, that's Bear.)
4. The piece de resistance--a rocking horse from Omi and Papaw, complete with leather saddle, metal stirrups, the whole bit (no pun intended).


The kitchen set from her BeBe and Bear. She cooks me some stir-fry regularly. And J really likes to chew on that plastic corn.



This is the tent from us to the kids. It has been a huuuuuge hit. We might have even tried to crawl in it ourselves a time or two! Seems we couldn't resist the draw of our childhood tent-love.

I'm sorry. I love hyphenation. Kennings, anyone?


Other presents included: some beads, some striped pants, some boots...


...some hoodies...


...and a My First Christmas present bib from Tony's Meme...


...which my bitty man got really excited about.

And that's the end of the Christmas post. I have solid, dependable internet for the next 3 weeks, so expect lots of posts. You're welcome, Mom!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you precious, I am looking forward to adventures anew(?) Ugh, you know what I mean. Love you, Momma

Emily said...

Seriously. I love you and you babies. Elizabeth is pretty much awesome, and I hope Jude never gets over his face that he does. It is his trademark.

I hope 3 weeks goes by REALLY fast so we can hang out soon.

Love you!!!

Emily

Anonymous said...

Um, I almost died when I saw that picture of Elizabeth cooking. My heart melted a little bit, which doesn't usually happen unless its because of Harper (sorry Nathan). Love you- Megan

P.S. Call me next time you come in town. I'll come see you wherever. We need to catch up.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing my babies happy.