
Except it's me there, not Tony, and the lights are off and Judah is--I think illegally--spending the night in his pack-n-play in the bathroom. No siblings 12 and under allowed, right nurse friends? Don't tell anyone.
We are SO THANKFUL tonight for sweet friends who help make our complete lack of family in Atlanta bearable. For friends like Emily (I don't know how to link her name from BlogPress so here: emilyvied.blogspot.com) who brought us dinner and fun company all night and who procured extra blankets and sheets and an elusive box fan with her gets-it-done! self. I love her. And we also love friends like Ray...

...whom Elizabeth loves almost more than anyone else. Maybe sans the almost. Ray drove all the way from Woodstock when he heard about E and spent the whole night next to her finding cartoons and watching them with her on his phone. So, so sweet.
And other friends who called and offered to do anything for us...and the special part is that we know they mean it. It lightens our hearts to know we are cared for by our circle of friends who are the Church to us in so many ways.
And lastly, but not leastly, for you pray-ers out there! We covet all the more you can give! Praise God for being faithful in every circumstance and for hearing our request and protecting the rest of us from this illness.
More updates tomorrow.
4 comments:
bless her heart! don't they look so tiny in hospital beds and baby gowns? so, so pitiful. i hope she is better soon, for baby and momma and daddy and poor banished bubba's sake. praying for y'all!
Poor baby girl! Hope she gets better soon. Yall are in my prayers!
Elizabeth is still the cutest little girl ever! So sorry yall are having to deal with this. I will be praying for you!
Oh, dear sweet girl. I know that is so hard for you! We are thinking about you and hope she gets better soon and you all get some much needed, I'm sure, rest.
I wish we were there to help ya'll, but we can atleast send our prayers. It looks like she is being a real trooper.
Kepp us updated!
Post a Comment