How is everyone? It's been a bit. I get on the computer intending to write a post, but then I read all my friends' blogs. Mistake! After seeing incredible creativity and reading stories from your lives, I think, nevermind! I've got nothing interesting today.
But I've talked with some friends about it, and what we decided we like most is the everyday updates about everyday life. This heartens me to post anyway. Besides, I think my kids are pretty cute too. And I wanted to try BlogPress out for the first time, as I am LITERALLY on the road somewhere in...somewhere. Tony's driving with a splitting earache and the kids are alternately growling at each other--Judah just because he's a boy and because he's not even one (and doesn't realize that every sound makes his dad want to drive off a cliff), and Elizabeth just because J's doing it. Makes sense. And I'm blogging. Just doing my part!
So...some pictures!

Or just one. Perfection, thy name is sleeping baby!
Now, back to Words with Friends, which has taken over my life.
3 comments:
So glad your back!! How is it traveling around with two little ones?? And what is words with friends??
um, hello. i just want to know what is going on in your life. i just told josh the other day . . i wonder what's going on with rachel and tony. she hasn't blogged in a while. he occasionally tells me things that you tweet, but i like to see pictures of your beautiful babies. although the tweet about her a lubbing boys was too cute!
Keep posting! I like reading no matter what!
Post a Comment