Who knows for how long though! I think I'm finally coming to grips with my inability to be a regular blogger. And for that, I am deeply sorry.
Hope all these pictures help you forgive me!
New summer kicks. I want Elizabeth's shoes.
Big-bellied Buddy Man.
My sister Katie graduated from college May 8th. She's going to be a teacher at St. George's in the fall. I am so proud of her and happy that the stress of school and studying and papers and tests are behind her!
Graduation party at the graduate's house.
Graduate's niece at graduation party eating graduation cake on Graduate's floor. Sorry about the crumbs, Graduate.
Judah at my brother's baseball game on Mother's Day. He wanted to be out there with the big boys so bad! He contented himself with running around throwing imaginary balls and grunting loudly.
This was yesterday. (Talk about current blogging! I am blowing myself away.)
Elizabeth found some "sunglasses" that she had to have in the water. Girl is a fish!
Natural.
More to follow.
4 comments:
My ability to concentrate on the contents of this blog was completely obliterated by the phrase "BT-dub". Love, Emily
oh, how i love the big bellied little boy phase. just precious!
Love those babies, need to hold and love on them again very soon, like now, okay? Maybe blog again tomorrow! I love you, Mom
love those shoes too!! blog press ALWAYS messes up for me too! I just don't use it hardly ever anymore but I did figure out that it messes up when I have a lot of pics on there and if I'm just writing it hardly ever messes up. Hope that helps! miss ya'll!
Post a Comment