Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Judah's makeover.

Previously:









Post-mullet:


(Excuse the shirtless, guitar-playing daddy.)


I was one of those teenagers that just knew I was going to be such a better/wiser/cooler parent than those parents whose children screamed in stores, who never ate their food, and who had terrible hair because their parents were too sappy and sentimental to accept that their kid needed a HAIRCUT.

And then I became a mom.

And to be honest, sometimes I really miss the mullet.



9 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh!!! It looks GREAT!!!! Was he crying?

Erica B said...

Sooo handsome!

Ben and Audrey said...

sweet babies grow WAY too fast!!! what a blessed life we lead....

p.s. the haircut is adorable.

Lydia Taylor said...

Rachel,
The haircut is precious (but so was the mullet :) )! Hope you and yours are doing well!

Ashley Fisher :) said...

haha this is so cute! What did you do with E's hair? I cannot figure out what to go with girl mullets?

brandy nicole said...

love it! you're such a great mom :)

will said...

hey remember that time when you had that blog? that was awesome.

ha hey rachel, hope yall are doing well. catch up with you before long.

Stephanie said...

dear witty, cute kid bearing, met once in Target, fellow blogging friend, where have you gone?

Unknown said...

hey sweetie, you have been many miles since your last blog, I know the babies are doing some adorable, everyday type things....please post them, take pictures...anything....please, miss you all! Momma