Five months ago.

Yesterday.

Today.
There's just something about sleeping babies. And sleeping babies with full tummies...well, that's The Ultimate for me. Even Elizabeth gets it. Every time she's eaten well, she makes sure to find me and say, "I ate my food aaalllll gone. Makes you so happy?"
Makes me sooooo happy.
It also makes me think...if I, being an earthly parent, desire good things for my children, how much more does my Heavenly Father desire good things for me? And if Elizabeth or Judah ask me for food (oh happy question!), would I give them a stone, which is ineffective, or a snake, which is harmful? [Matthew 7.] Absolutely not!
It thrills me to meet my children's needs. And it delights me to no end to give them their heart's desire.
Being a parent is a moment-by-moment tutorial on How He Loves. My lessons are so sweet.

4 comments:
You are, without doubt, one of my greatest pride and joys! I love you deeply and am so thankful for a heavenly Father who blesses regardless of if I deserve it or earned it! I know you are experiencing great joy threw your children as I experienced (and experiencing) with you.
We are praying for ya'll. Please keep us posted! Love you guys!
i love your sleeping babies
and i want to see them soon... and you.
Your babies are sweete than words! Praying for you guys! :)
Post a Comment