Every time I open the dishwasher it becomes Judah's mission in life to get back to this spot.

Elizabeth's preferred choice of evening walk wear. This particular evening featured her apron, but there are always The Boots. Always.
And always on the wrong feet.
I usually catch it before we get out the door, and when I do, I tell her that they're on the wrong feet and without fail she laughs and says, "Oh! Sorry, Mom. Have to switch sides!" Melts me.

On Sunday Tony led worship for one of Grace's (our church) church plants. It's in this old cotton mill warehouse with gorgeous exposed brick and no air conditioning and it's AWESOME. Excited to see the future God's planning for that place.


That's all for right now. I don't want to make BlogPress blow up. If it does I might never blog again. It's that serious.
You're great for reading. Thanks.

2 comments:
You switched things up on me, I'm not good with so much change! Thanks for keeping the music, my favorite, besides the pictures of the most adorable children ON THE PLANET, save my own! Love U
Ha! So cute! Wells sits on my dishwasher, too! Might as well just throw getting anything done out the window!
Post a Comment