Well, I've taken the plunge and finally created a calligraphy-only business site. It's in a "serviceable" stage right now, which is good enough to start getting the word out. So that's why I'm telling all of you! If I could (shamelessly) ask you, would you all have a look at it, become a follower, and maybe plug it some? That part of the site is pretty sad right now, and it needs some help from all you wonderful people who actually still read this blog.
I'm thrilled to be taking this next small step in my business. (It's weird even calling it a business, but, you know, I've got to be professional now.) There's a blog element on the site, which will chronicle current projects; there's a page which features four styles that can be customized to one's unique taste (or just left alone, if that floats your boat); and there's a "shop" page that I'm really excited about. It will eventually showcase stationery and art pieces that will be for sale. I'll keep you updated on the progress of that part of the site.
I hope you'll swing by the new "business" digs at thewrittenwords.com. I thank you in advance, sweet blog-friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment