Monday, February 21, 2011

This and that and other things.

Major recap post in an attempt to catch my blog up with my life. I hate stale blogs, and I am the worst of the worst! So here we go....

The [Slight, but Nonetheless Magical] Snow Day

Judah man all bundled, Randy-from-A-Christmas-Story style.


The other cocooned child.


The Church Baby Shower

And me in all my 8 1/2 months glory. We make big babies.
P.S. That card I'm holding says "Pregnancy is the happiest reason ever for feeling like crap." What profound truth!


Valentine's Day







Elizabeth's Pictoral Rendition of 
Her Pregnant Mommy:
Complete with Swaddled Baby En Utero

 Love the crazy hair and belly button especially! 
I'm also flattered that she gave me eyelashes.


 Monkey Girl at Chick-Fil-A

 I look up to see my daughter scorning the huge, wonderful playground and scaling the padded support beams instead. I'm always amazed and proud of her so-unlike-me fearlessness.

Judah's Family Birthday Party

 We decided on a Toy Story theme last minute, and the little man was all over it.

My mother-in-law and I spent long, late-night/early-morning hours making these fun cake pops. Or maybe it's more like "fun."





The remains of Judah's cake dinner. That's right...dinner. He woke up from his nap at around 6:45 p.m. (I can't tell you how hard it is for me to wake a sleeping baby), and as the party started at 7, we sort of just skipped the whole third meal thing and let him eat cake. I gave him a banana later though, so we're all good, right?

In other news, we're fast approaching the arrival of our third baby, Rivers. My doctor wants me to make it to March 12, when I'll be 38 weeks. And being pregnant for possibly only another 3 weeks or so would be a very good thing--if a little overwhelming to consider. Definitely anticipating meeting this little man. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

brandy nicole said...

Elizabeth is so beautiful. And Judah is so big! Love you!