Saturday, March 19, 2011

Belly shot and shoe-shops.



Here's me from this morning at 39 weeks. If I make it to tomorrow, it will have been the longest I've ever been pregnant! I'm so thankful to trust in a God with perfect timing.

The video is from this morning too. I got the kids some of those 2 for $5 flip flops at Old Navy the other day, and I don't think I could have done a better or a worse thing. Sometimes that's how it goes with kids. (Can I get an amen?) The shoes made them immensely happy, but Judah has since proceeded to throw raging fits when we take them off...you know, like for BATH AND BEDTIME. Anyway, it's worth it just to hear him go around calling them his "shoe-shops." I love when he does something so particularly Judah like this.

Here's hoping the next post is a baby post!

No comments: