A few weeks ago, I read this article. I knew immediately that if Rachel Jankovic had written anything else, I wanted to read it too. Turns out, she had written something else. She had written a book.
Bought it, got it, am currently devouring it during Rivers' nursing sessions. It is appropriately short, as the ones most likely to be reading it are other mothers "in the trenches," who have no time for novels (though I desperately wish I did). By the way, as soon as I read the subtitle I did not deliberate at all about purchasing this book. Yes. Multiple copies please. I will give some away and have backups for myself. Thank you.
So far, it has not disappointed. It has challenged and encouraged and un-isolated me. It has realigned my perspective, which is one reason I will probably be reading and rereading this book through the years. If you are a mother, especially a mother with young ones (A MOTHER IN THE TRENCHES! Ahem.), you should read this book.
That's all.
Well, that's all except one more thing...here's the the snake video again if you missed it!

2 comments:
I don't know about the book, but the video is worth watching over and over. I'm always up for a good book, but I have a long list right now. Can you just call and tell me what it says? :)
After I read the article, I ordered it, too!! It is fabulous, and perfect little read during feeding times.
Post a Comment