Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Thing.

I miss my baby.
Here's Toodle at about 14 months.

Crawling and just about ready to stand on her own: around 10 months.

She about 7 weeks here, beginning to smile.

August 17, 2007.

We met my parents a little outside of Birmingham today so they could pick her up for the week and (along with the in-laws) take care of her while we're at Beach Camp.

Ahhhh. I don't think my heart can make it to next Monday.

Thanks for your indulgence.

1 comment:

Erica B said...

I am so proud of your newly renovated blogging skills! I found your blog, maybe a year ago, from Stephanie Braithwaits blog and I put the addresss in my google reader. I had almost forgotten about it until recently... an update showed from Doxology Mine! I just wanted to commend your excellent efforts at revamping your blog! Way to get back to it!!! :)