Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Thoughts.

  • I'm thinking that I should have taken a nap instead of playing around on my blog.
  • I'm thinking that Hillsong on Wednesday night was i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e. And that it takes a while to type with hyphens in between each letter.
  • I'm thinking that I should have just posted calligraphy samples so you would have had something interesting to look at...and show your friends.
  • I'm thinking about the house we saw this afternoon. We already have a name for it. The only problem is that someone else saw it first. I'm thinking, can we have it anyway, God?
  • I'm thinking this new table is taking up 82% of our apartment.
  • I'm thinking that I want some hot-out-of-the-oven cookies. Right now, at 10:45 p.m. Why do I always want them when I can't have them?!
  • I'm NOT thinking about the fact that we're taking Elizabeth to Memphis tomorrow. Well, I wasn't.
  • Now I'm thinking about the beach and Jude-only time I'm going to get next week. Sadly, that only makes it a little better. OK, hardly at all better.
  • I'm thinking I want you to leave a comment and tell me what you were thinking about this Saturday. No generalizations! I want specifics.

2 comments:

maribeth said...

i have been thinking about houses, too:
how we are out growing this one-quickly!! like every time spencer reaches another milestone and more stuff is required. how we need to find a bigger one that meets a LOT of non-negotiables at a really, really great price, how it needs to be in a great school district but still in the city because we are not suburb people (no matter how hard we try), how we need to do so much to this one before we can sell it, how i can't imagine trying to sell a house with 3 children living in it, how we need to get our money back out of this one, how much i hate the stress of buying a house. oh, i feel your pain, but enjoy this side, because it is completely different to own a house you have to sell to buy a house.

glad you are posting again!! i love to see their cute little faces! (okay, and, y'all's too.)

Ben and Audrey said...

i too have been thinking about a house. and how i can't wait to get into our own. ( we live in a parsonage) so that i can do whatever i want to it. but i am extremely thankful for what we have.

i'm thinking that i need to go change jack's dirty diaper instead of type about how i need to go change it.

i'm thinking that we go to the beach in 32 days & i couldn't be more ready.

i'm thinking that i HATE HATE HATE that jack has been sick for over a week now with a cold. i can't seem to get it to go away. his cough is terrible.

i'm thinking that i'm so excited my sister comes home from her honeymoon today. and also excited that my other sister gets married in less than 3 weeks!!

i'm thinking that i'm craving chili's chips & salsa.

i'm thinking i need to clean my house today, but i would rather lay in bed & watch movies!!

i'm back to thinking that i need to change jack's gross diaper. so, off i go!!

have a great day!! (hope that wasn't too many of my thoughts for ya!!)