Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Fast and Furious.

I use this phrase entirely too much, and it's generally always in association with our trips to Memphis. Accordingly, what are we in the middle of at the moment? A fast and furious trip to Memphis. Tony's cousin is back on furlough for about a month, so we scheduled this trip to coincide with when we could see Barrett, Jobeth, and their sweet baby girl Evangeline (don't you love that name?). So we're splitting three days between two families and endless extended relatives. Par for the course. Anyway, I did take pictures of our house, and then went off and left the camera cord at home. Boo me, I know. I promise I'll have them up soon though!

In the meantime, I have to go see my sister's new house, go buy some presents for E's Goodwin-family party tonight, and do what my mom calls a "drive-by" and visit her at Joseph. I love being with family!

No comments: