Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Wondering.

Does anyone listen to my playlist? If you do, this post is for you. If you don't...well, you should.

Is it time to change it up? Like have a new song come on when you come to my page? Would you rather it didn't play automatically? Sometimes the first thing I do when I get on here is go down and hit pause, so I understand.

Also, while I've been painting my life away I've been killing this one playlist on my iTunes that has more Sojourn stuff. I just wanted to tell you again to go check their stuff out. It is seriously excellent. So worshipful.

Just wondering what you thought! This is also a shameless ploy to see who is actually reading. The comments have been lacking, people. Let's step it up.

6 comments:

Suzie said...

Funny you should ask--when Wells was first born, I listened to the music on your blog, and it was so encouraging that I downloaded it! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Dad and I love your music, we want to download and make a cd of the playlist. One night Daddy brought the computer down and went to your blog so that we could listen to the music. I love that it comes on immediately, it was such an unexpected surprise, so inspiring. We love it!!!!!

The Fountains said...

I think your music is great! Can't wait to see pics of your new place! I'm sure I wil be super jealous of your painted walls. I guess mine will come with time...patience!

brandy nicole said...

you have an excellent taste in music. i love that you love music so much. and i love you!

Toni Jo said...

comment

toni jo

Emily said...

I have a feed on your blog and know immediately when you post something. I LOVE the stories, pictures, and yes even the music! Keep writing!!

Love you!!