I am doing my best to put off doing the various last-minute things that need to be done before one embarks on a road trip. Another road trip. A road trip that starts within 36 hours of returning home from a previous road trip. Anyway, what I'm not doing is vacuuming, folding, repacking, or toilet scrubbing. What I am doing is blogging! Aren't you happy?! Just trying to keep you on your toes.
Here's a little taste of my world the past two days. Saturday contained a fairly uneventful, mostly peaceful drive back to Atlanta, during which both children fell asleep. As you can see from the following picture (don't ask how I managed to take it; you don't want to know, especially if you are either of my parents), E was trying to hold J's hand again, and then...then...her eyelids couldn't take it anymore. Precious.
That's all. Good night. Hello toilets.
2 comments:
wait!! you forgot to tell us where said adorable dress came from!! it is precious! and i love heather bailey fabric. i had spencer's bedding made from her fabric. so, tell us!
It's from a seller on Etsy--LilMissMuffin. Think she's from Knoxville. Love it!
Post a Comment