Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random City.

Eating pictures. Oooohhh, I love my kids! They are the cutest. But I guess even if they weren't cute I'd still love them? Who cares...moot point.


We are celebrating Labor Day weekend with my aunt, uncle, and cousin who came in town last night. Today they kindly watched my children and let me go to the grocery store by myself, and there's big plans of hitting Stone Mountain tomorrow. (For all you non-Georgians--and I know there's a lot of you out there--Stone Mountain is a stone...mountain.) They've built it up like a recreation/history/entertainment park thing, complete with miniature golf, train rides, ropes courses, small village-like areas, outlandishly priced food, and a death-defying (or heart attack inducing, take your pick) tram ride up the rock face. We will NOT be participating in the latter.

In other news, I have wasted every spare minute since yesterday playing on my new iPhone. Why on earth do I need an iPhone?! I don't. I sooooo don't. But it's sooooo fun. Like, ridiculously great. (Disclaimer: I had an upgrade and our phone bill has dropped dramatically recently, so we could afford the RIPOFF $30-a-month required data plan. I'm sorry. I felt the need to justify.)

In other other news, after an 8-hour final push to get them all done, I completed addressing 481 invitations for a friend yesterday. Which is actually 962 envelopes. Which means my hand hurts. But I love doing it and think they turned out pretty well. I also love it because it's funding our future furniture/drapes/householdy things. Got some pretty little ditties in mind, so be looking for updated pictures and general opinion survey questions.

Tonight, dear readers, I leave you with a sweet example of sibling love. E wanted to "hold you" J, who was placidly content to lean in her relatively disproportionate lap and let her rock his hand to sleep. At least I think that's what she's doing. Oh yeah, and they were watching The Italian Job. Highly appropriate, I know.

Take it up with Tony.

Happy weekend!


2 comments:

brandy nicole said...

precious.

Emily said...

she hit the nail on its' head, rach. I always love it when my hand is rocked.