Have you watched the YouTube video I linked at the end of the previous post? Because if you haven't, you should. It will further your sanctification process. Seriously.
Rach, thanks for the Louie Giglio video - we saw this in church and I have wanted a copy - so powerful. Love the pictures of the babies - love you - Aunt DeLois
Hey sweetheart, I thought the video of Charlotte was incredible, it is reassuring to see other young people so in love with the Lord and stepping out big time to stand up and witness to others, humbling and inspiring!!! Aunt Delois needs you to burn a cd like you did for me, I love mine. Mom
3 comments:
Rach, thanks for the Louie Giglio video - we saw this in church and I have wanted a copy - so powerful. Love the pictures of the babies - love you - Aunt DeLois
P.S. Bill & I have been enjoying your play list all evening - thanks
Hey sweetheart, I thought the video of Charlotte was incredible, it is reassuring to see other young people so in love with the Lord and stepping out big time to stand up and witness to others, humbling and inspiring!!! Aunt Delois needs you to burn a cd like you did for me, I love mine. Mom
Post a Comment