Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And a happy holiday to all who enter...

...my giveaway! And here's an amendment to the contest: if you win, I will calligraphy whatever you want! So if you, like many of my friends, are not sending Christmas cards this year, be creative and think of something else. A verse for your wall? Birthday party invitations? We'll work it out.

Some examples for your perusal:



And this:



And this:



So. To recap.

What? FREE calligraphy services for your Christmas cards (up to 75ish envelopes) or...we'll come up with something that's equitable.

How? Simply leave a comment. And feel free to advertise for me on your own blog. We'll be BFF!

Deadline: Tomorrow night (Thursday, November 19) at 11:59 p.m. Or a little after. Whatever.

I'll announce the winner before the weekend.

Happy first DoxologyMine giveaway-ing!

13 comments:

maribeth said...

um, how sad that some people aren't doing christmas cards! that is one of my favorite things about christmas! your work is beautiful!

Erica B said...

Love it!
http://baumer-family.blogspot.com/2009/11/calligraphy.html

Courtney said...

I am sending Christmas cards, and I will send you one whether or not I win the giveaway! Good luck with getting your business out there!

Ben and Audrey said...

um. i think you are great at calligraphy! it so pretty. i wish i could write that well! but we are sending out christmas cards & i would love to have you address them!!! have you thought about opening a shop on etsy? i bet you could do really well on there!! yay for giveaways!!!

Karlye said...

Your work is amazing!!! I think you should open up an etsy shop as well! I am sending out Christmas cards.. however I have already addressed them! SO~ If I win, I would love for you to do a verse for my wall!

Toni Fisher said...

I for one love your blog. I like the variety of subject matter. Your honest, sometimes humorous descriptions make reading your blog interesting. Your calligraphy is beautiful.

Stephanie said...

Maybe this will motivate me... we don't even have a picture of all five of us yet... hmmm.. I better get on it!

Mary Beth said...

Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

seriously love your style rachel. i occasionally look at your calligraphy and covet your giftedness! i would think once you get your name out you'll have tons of business!
-love, rebecca (ozier) griffith

Candace said...

I am so in!

Emily said...

Don't let me win, but I totally gave you a shout out on my blog. I don't do Christmas cards...and well, I'm pretty sure I can get you to do calligraphy for me anytime I want.. so this contest is worthless to me. :D Muahahha. I LOVE YOU!!

Emilyvied.blogspot.com

Emily said...

ps. "happy holiday"?? What is going on!!!? It's Merry Christmas, missy!!!

Unknown said...

You have Beautiful handwriting! I found you from Erica Baumer!

love~