Friday, November 20, 2009

The Winner.






Congratulations, Rebecca! You will go down in history as the winner of the Very First Ever DoxologyMine Giveaway. A prestigious title. Or not. But anyway, hurray for you! E-mail me to claim your lucrative prize.

I would also like to take this opportunity to note the following:

1. My super random and-the-two-year-old-picks-the-winner-from-a-hat method. Foolproof!

B. My envy-inducing photoshop (or...ok...Paint) editing skills.

Thirdly--and most importantly--Erica, Stephanie, Charlotte, and Emily for giving me blog shout-outs! I almost cried. Thank you!

And a BIG P.S. The first person to name the play-made-movie where a hilarious, slightly "off" character lists things similarly to the above fashion, I will copy today's prize and do your Christmas invitations or whatever you want too! Hint: It's one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I totally suck at remembering lines from movies. And I even say that everytime I'm listing something! Is it from Juno? or something cutsie like that? IDK. Please post the answer soon. It is going to kill me!

brandy nicole said...

Home Alone!!! one of my FAV christmas movies.
he actually lists it as A, 2, D. :)

brandy nicole said...

wait, i don't think that was play first. i didn't read all the directions thoroughly... therefore, i have no clue :)