That is the answer. To the BIG P.S. It is also, ironically, what I made about said BIG P.S.
Anyway, if you haven't seen it, you should. Right now, or at least this weekend. So funny. Trailer!
Incidentally, Dogberry is the character with the proclivity to list things in a completely disorganized manner.
C. Happy Saturday!
IV. I'm doing laundry.
3 comments:
this made me laugh out loud. i miss you!!! and i love your heart.
happy birthday, in one hour... okay, nevermind, you can go ahead and have it now. go for it!! happy birthday ;)
Seeking your current address, so I can send yall the newest edition of the Hill family crazy Christmas card. Can you email it to me at
juneville@comcast.net?
Okay, I know you have only been back home in Atlanta for two days but I am really ready to read about your adventures while you were visiting you old home in Memphis!!! Seriously, what HAVE you been doing????!!!! hahahahah
miss you already, Mom
Post a Comment